Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 29, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and enjoying the weekend. Can you believe we are at the end of January already and it only seems like a week ago since Christmas. But time waits for no one.

Ruby and I went walking this morning but it started to get very blustery towards the end of it and so it was nice to get back home again to our warm and cozy house. We are all settled  down for the rest of the day now.

I have just been reading my recipe book from Lily.s Kitchen and it is full of ideas for creating tasty nutritious meals for your dog.. And so I have just put together a fish dinner for Ruby and once it is cool and she has tried it I will let you know how it went down. There is nothing in it that I wouldn’t eat and so I have just tried it myself and I have to say it was delicious

The draw for yesterdays offering has also been done and the name today is

Sue Cockerham

Would you email me please with your postal address to

 christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away. Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with your gift.

More tomorrow …

Hugs xx


3 comments:

  1. Well done Sue. enjoy. Take care, Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Sue! Enjoy your prize!

    Hope Ruby enjoyed her dinner. Your post inspired me, Christina. We haven't had fish in a while so we decided to have fish for dinner today. Thank you.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...