Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

January 22, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Another winner is here today and that is me .... my craft room is finished and later today I will take a video of it, and add it to a blog post next week, to show you the finished result.
 I am really pleased with it.

But for now the winner of yesterdays magazine and Bauble die set has been chosen at random and the name this week is 

Jenny Hurley

would you email me with your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to your straight away.

Please let me know that you et it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the win of this lovely gift Christina, I have emailed you : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats. Jenny! Enjoy your prize!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...