Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 23, 2022

A5 Flower Box - 2 Styles

 Hi Everybody,

I have been asked to do a video using the A5 Flower Box set. I have done quite a few now with the smaller 6x6 set and added them here on the blog.

They are of course available on YouTube should you wish to re visit them. I now have hundreds of videos on my YT Channel and they cover all different ideas.

In the smaller box videos I have shown how I have stamped, coloured and cut the flowers from the matching die and stamp set.

But in this one I have simply shown the making of the box in 2 different ways. 


You can decorate yours with any flower dies or other items that you may have and some ideas would be to add toys to the box for a child's card. sporting goods or tools for the men in your life. Gardening items for the keen green fingered people you may know. Books for the book worms or sewing times for the dress makers. The idea are endless.

The video for the Smaller box is here.     6x6 Flower Box and to colour the flowers and die cut them the video is here ...  Perfect Flowers Die & Stamp Set

Hope you enjoy

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Christina. So good to watch the videos and the finished result. You are so talented. Keep safe. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant ideas Christina, thank you x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...