Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 17, 2022

Hexagonal Box Collection

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you for joining Lou and I on Facebook Live yesterday and I am so sorry for all the issues with playing the video. 

It was the same issue on YouTube also, so no matter where you went the video would not play without a lot of interruptions.

 I have added the complete video here so that you can watch it without the stops and starts and hopefully you will  enjoy it without any messing about.

I also have another video to add yet, but that will be next week and that will show you yet another way to create the box in another size, and so give you more from your dies.
Always something I like to do to give you more 
 "bang for your bucks"

So time now to make that cuppa and relax as you watch the making of the Hexagonal Box.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Hello Christina, These boxes are fabulous and you've demonstrated how to make them perfectly, thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, love making boxes and these dies just makes it that much easier, thank you Christina...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...