Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 21, 2022

Hexagonal Box - Another Style

 Hi Everybody,

Over the last few videos I have shared different ways to create this shaped box, and today is no exception.

 Here is yet another way to create a beautiful box but this one is shorter than the others styles and would suit the addition of chocolates maybe as a gift for your recipient.

I am sure there are other ways that you can come up with to create your own style once you start to play with this new die set.


You can also use any of the other dies in the set to create the edges other than the lace one I have used and you can also add this the other way round to sit up the panels instead of down them. 

Get your imagination working and see what you can come up with and you will be really pleased with the boxes that you make. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Just love these boxes, you make it look so easy, but with these dies I am sure it is....will have to look to purchase me thinks...thank you Christina, they are beautiful....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina,
    Oooh the boxes are absolutely stunning and you make it look so easy. They are so effective and could be used for several gifts. Thank you for sharing
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Christina, I was lucky enough to win the prize when you did the craftstash live and I can't wait for my prize to arrive so I can start making the boxes 😀
    Love Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many beautiful boxes. Excellent video Christina, many thanks. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dies and beautiful boxes. Very clear video . thanks Christina xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...