Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 06, 2022

Ukraine

 Hi Everybody,

The news from the Ukraine does not get any better and I feel so sad for their people. I have been enjoying a lovely sunny day here but what have they been through in these last few hours. And all because of one mans greed.  Homes bombed and  innocent people killed.

I am not politically minded but it is clear to see that this man is deranged and needs stopping.
What satisfaction can this be giving him. Thousands of people with no where to go, no homes, no money, no food, no water and many with young children.

  He may have politicians around him doing his bidding but it is not because they like him or even agree with him .... it's more from fear of him and what he will do to them and their families if they don't comply.

I don't know what the answer is but if he is not stopped at the Ukraine it will only be a matter of time before he targets the other countries on the Ukraine border ... and then what ??? The rest of the world and the possibility of World War 3

The way he talks and warns the rest of the world to keep out of the conflict is frightening.
The stopping of his own country seeing what is going on by blocking the news and the internet, stopping them from expressing their own anger at his actions is atrocious.

These are not the actions of a great man but a mouse. A monster that has no conscience but like other monsters in the past he will face his comeuppance in the end.  And I for one hope it is sooner rather than later


14 comments:

  1. So well said. Agree 100%. Praying daily. Marsha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am an American of Ukrainian and Italian descent. My Mother was Ukrainian and I am heartbroken. Like you, I feel this little crumb excuse for a human being has a very special place in hell. If he thinks he is small in stature now - wait until the God above gets through with him. I don't know what the answer is to stop his murderous attacks, but I do know that the Ukrainian people and all descent people around the world stand firm in our support. Be careful who you donate to though should anyone want to aid in humanitarian efforts. I think a trusted site is cnn.com/impact or check with your local Ukrainian churches -- be they Catholic or Orthodox and above all pray for the return them to their homes and pray that that mealy little mouse -- is crushed in the most embarrassing and (heaven forgive me) permanent way possible and for his 'cronies' know that he is only one person and there is safety and justice in numbers. Get to it to rid your country of this Pariah. Bless you for speaking up Chrisine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina. I totally agree with everything you have said here. I feel so helpless ... and being a crafter for more years than I can remember ... I dread to think what I would feel like if I had to " just up and leave " everything I have collected all these years. It's not just card craft and dies. It's knitting, sewing, crochet, drawing, all these things have been my life. And not forgetting our grown up family with children of their own, our home, our dancing, our liesure time. I just can't imagine what these innocent people have gone through ... And for what. An idiot who thinks he can rule the world. I wonder what his family are thinking about him.
    Sorry for my rant Christina .
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE STAY SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree, we all need to come together in prayer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina, Thank you for "getting on your soap box" for the tragedy going on in Ukraine. I put Olga and Yana's names on our church's prayer list. I would like to hear about them if you get any information.
    Best wishes to you and Ruby, MaryJean Smith

    ReplyDelete
  6. We're living in terrifying times, Christina. Someone liken Putin to Hitler but I think he is worse. At least Hitler had the excuse of being clinically insane, Putin is an ex-KGB operative who is an egotistical megalomaniac who is determined to take back all the countries that used to be part of the USSR. He has already been accused of war crimes but even though I'm a pacifist I think the only thing that will stop him is a bullet in his brain. My heart goes out to all in the Ukraine and I applaud their strength and courage. Bejay xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree whole heartedly Christina. I hope your friends are safe. Its all so scary that 1 mad man is Controlling the world. As you say let's all pray that he is overrun sooner rather than later. In the meantime keep your chin up. Love and a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so terribly sad Christine that no-one seems to have the answers. The people of Ukraine are all heroes x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you Christina, well said and I agree completely. It is just so difficult to comprehend what those people are going through, and losing so much, their homes and possessions and becoming refugees. It makes me so sad, but also so angry. I too would like to know if Olga is alright so I would appreciate an update when you know. Stay safe,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us Christine. I totally agree with you. It is heartbreaking to see the devistation that the greed of one man can bring to another country and its people. We must continue to keep Ukraine and its people in our prayers.

    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  11. I agree. This is how we felt about our deranged former guy here in America. I was and still am a non-political person, but geeze-o-pete, these lying greedy gut, toxic politicians have got to go.

    On a much lighter note Christina ~ wishing you a peaceful and beautiful Happy Birthday. Big Hugs xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the midst of all this anguish Donna I thank you so much for remembering my birthday.

      Delete
  12. Totally agree
    on a lighter note. Happy Birthday Christina xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...