Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 27, 2018

Alcohol Inks & Yupo Paper

Hi Everybody,

As promised here is the video using Yupo paper ... and what I hear you asking me is YUPO paper.

Well let me tell you it is amazing and it has probably been around for a long time .

But me ... well I only just found it and I love it.

It is synthetic paper that in non porous. Look at the new UK bank notes and you will get the idea straight away

 It will not warp, tear, pill and disintegrate in any way. 

And you can use alcohol inks, watercolours, Brushos and many other things on it too. 

But it is a plastic and so not bio degradable.


Never the less it is fun to play with and if you don't like the result then just wipe it away and start again.

 It die cuts easily to create different shapes for your card and it comes in several thicknesses and sizes.

Let the video show you how I added the gold foil to mine for a luxury look

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

14 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Cards today, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous video. Results are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Christina very pretty
    Love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely examples Christina. Looks like fun.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  5. J'aime beaucoup,c'est très joli surtout la carte avec le papillon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant video, I have used Yupo and love the effect it gives, plus using the ink off stamp pad as well, is quite something else...real fun...love your cards...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how you shared even the mistakes you made. it was like I was doing it alongside. thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Really like this look on yupo paper - it looks really classy with the gold foiling. As always you've made some stunning cards. Thanks for showing us.
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina,
    Thank you so much for the video, your cards are gorgeous. I found my Yupo paper and will have a go at this sometime this week. At the moment I'm making plastic wallets for my dies, per the video yesterday!!!
    love Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love those cards. Thank You so much for the demo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very different and very pretty cards.Thanks for sharing.Will have to have a go after I have made Xmas cards- Am having fun making your snow people! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have just purchased some yupo paper and can't wait to get started. Your cards are lovely and I love the foiled look. I hope my effort will be successful, I know it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very interesting video Christina. Such pretty cards you made from the Yupo paper too. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those are gorgeous!!! I haven't tried Yupo paper yet, but after seeing what you have done here I think I need to get some and give it a try. Thank you Christina.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...