Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 25, 2018

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

Hello on this beautiful Saturday morning and I have only just realised that it is a Bank Holiday weekend here in the UK.  I am hoping that the weather stays kind as this is the last one now until Christmas.

The draw for the Tonic Die from yesterday has been done and the name this week is...

Betty McAlister

please would you send your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the die and the card will be on their way to you straight away.

I hope you will enjoy both and please let me know hen they arrive safely with you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations Betty, enjoy the great die.
    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Betty. I have this die and its very pretty.
    Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Betty, enjoy your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Betty enjoy !!!!!!! Love June Horrocks xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Betty, enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lovely surprise Christina to see that I'm the lucky winner of this fabulous die and beautiful card. I will send you my address now.
    Thank you all for your congratulations.
    Happy Bank Holiday xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...