Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 18, 2018

Seasons Greetings Card

Hi Everybody,

Today's card has used the Christmas Tree from the new additions to my Christmas Collection in a way other than a tree.

And I quite like the result in pink. Change out the colour and the sentiment and it could be for any occasion ... male or female

I am so pleased with the new additions and I have had a lot of fun playing with them. I really hope you will enjoy the videos that will be coming up


2018 is my first ever Christmas Range but there is so much more to come in the next few months with all kinds of "Goodies" and I can't wait to tell you about all of them. 

 More tomorrow ... 

 Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. The Christmas tree die is gorgeous, a great size too :))
    Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good idea Christina- Good luck with all your new Xmas collectionxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    Another interesting variation of how to use dies and I will be giving it a go. Thanks for showing us
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx
    Jenny C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    Great video, what a brilliant idea to be able to use the tree at other times.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fun card! Love your new collection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this collection Christina love June Horrocks xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...