Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 21, 2018

Christmas Snowman

Hi Everybody,

I have had some fun creating these characters from my Snowman die to add to my Christmas cards

And I would like to encourage you to play and see what you come up with.

It doesn't matter that you can't draw ... neither can I ... but you can add some expressions to the snowman die cut to make it look different.

This crew are all singing a carol for you and it doesn't matter that they aren't prefect, that's half the fun of playing, and it will surely bring a smile to the recipients face when they get the card in the post.

Let the video show you how I made the cards and then try them for yourself and I am sure you will have some fun too just as I did when creating mine

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Brilliant card, so cute. Looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your snow people They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Christina my great grandson Bailey would love this out of all my family he is the one who loves paper to draw make cards etc he is autistic never spoke till he was 4 but now he’s wonderful such a joy we are so lucky
    Love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A brilliant video - will be trying this one! love the cards and the snow people!xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Christina, these snow people are so cute - what a fun idea!
    Thanks for the video showing us how to change the snowman die into other characters!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My Granddaughter is going to love her Christmas card this year with this great snowman
    Thanks Christina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Christina
    Such a lovely jolly card today. Even thought it’s Christmas in August. Love the snowman die.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy your videos, you give so much many wonderful ideas. Thank you, Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A really fun card, good video thanks. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the video and Ruby joining in was priceless. lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. OH! I love the faces you did, great characters and card Christina.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Christina,
    What a great video and wonderful cards. The snow people all brought a smile to my face and will do the same to whoever receives them.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fun card Christina. Will look at the video later,, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these cute snowman and the video. So fun cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Christina
    What cute cards and a great video. Thanks for showing us so many ideas
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pam Mckenzie - lovely lovely lovely. such cute little snowmen (and women)
    just love the video Christina, thank you so much for sharing Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...