Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 17, 2018

Christmas Additions from Card Making Magic ...

Hi Everybody,

No Friday Freebie this week as I have an announcement to make with regards some new dies from me.

Today is a special day as it is the launch of the second wave of  my Christmas Collection which of course compliments the first wave a few weeks ago

They are going to be featured on the
 Craft Stash Facebook Live page today at 1pm and as always the girls will be having fun

There are twelve new sets of dies for you to play with and I will adding lots of videos to show you my makes with all of them.  For this one I have used the parcels die and one of the sentiments and added them all to the 6x6 card and box maker die set.


As the collection grows more you will see that all the dies are made to mix and match to play nicely with each other.

I hope you enjoy them as much as I have and I would like to sincerely thank you ALL for ALL your support

The Friday Freebie will be back next week with a beautiful Tonic Die

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Christina, good luck.....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Christina,
    I had to go out today and missed you, but looking forward to seeing your new collection and the videos.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    Didn't get chance to see you on Facebook but am looking forward to seeing your videos. Good luck for your new collection
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christina,
    What a beautiful, versatile and elegant addition to your Christmas Collection! Can't wait to see more cards created with these new die sets.Today's card is so cute.Love it.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Elle est adorable cette carte avec ces petits cadeaux!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lots to look forward to, thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How lovely! You're doing a fantastic job bringing us so many beautiful things to create with. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina
    I also missed you as I was up at the hospital most of the day. Looking forward to seeing your new collection.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...