Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 28, 2018

Christmas Collection - Present Die set

Hi Everybody,

Today I am using the Present Die Set from the Christmas Collection but I wanted to show you that you can use this die set all year round

And so I have created a Birthday Card using just one element form the set to form my background and it looks really pretty in the hand

I have coloured my bow with Alcohol Markers but you can use your favourite medium or simply use coloured card instead to save on time



The video is not long so you won't fall asleep but you will have time for a cuppa and put your feet up for a little while. I hope you enjoy it and the die too if you bought it. I have lots more ideas using this collection so please come back and join me again

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

13 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, looking forward to watching your video later.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooo wish we could buy your Christmas dies in Australia or have then shipped to Australia..just love them all

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Christina very useful for batch making for my charity
    Thank you love June Horrocks xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea Christine giving greater versatility to the products.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All pretty and usefulcards - love the birthday one xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love this present Christina and your beautiful card.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A video well worth watching, lovely card, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Great card today, a very versatile Die.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So many lovely samples. Thank you for the inspiration.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    What brilliant cards and video. Great idea for the Birthday card using such a small element.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Christina
    Loved the video and the ideas to show the versatility of the present die
    Best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a simple but very effective card Christine. So much inspiration on your video too. Thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. A fun die set! I love that it's oversized too. Pretty cards!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...