Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 11, 2019

Card & Gift Winner and Hochanda

Hi Everybody,

I have had a very busy weekend starting on Friday when I drove down to Peterborough to Hochanda.

I had two shows at 11 am and again at 2 pm and both went really well. 

So if you bought something from the shows I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

This is one of the samples that I made using only dies that are in the new A2 Card & Box die set.

In between those two shows there was also one recorded for US TV but I don't know when that one will be going live.

I have also done the draw for the Friday Freebie since I got back and the name this week is ...
Maggie Gardner
so would you send me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you.

My apologies to Ann Topp the winner of the Summertime Scenes because I found the package in my car and I forgot to post it to you .... I am so sorry but I will do it today.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

12 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. I love this card.... love everything about it. So sorry I missed your shows on Saturday.... we were out shopping for my brother.... he is not a well man and can't get out... lives on his own.... so we take care of the things he needs. Hopefully when you next have a show I will be able to watch.
    Thankyou for the apology about my freebie win. I know how busy you are so I didn't expect it to drop on the mat immediately..... but Thankyou for letting g me know. I am looking forward to receiving it. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Christina. Sounds like a usually weekend.
    Congratulations Maggie.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  3. watched both shows Christina- well done and good results! I have ordered from Craft stash . Keep up the good work xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    Fabulous shows at the weekend, I managed to watch them after all and congratulations on a wonderful response.
    Also congratulations to Maggie for winning this fantastic set of stamps.
    Love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is lovely Christina your shows were great lots of tips and advice thank you you can tell you enjoy it thank you love always
    June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saw you on the telly Christina, loved your shows...look forward to the next....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done Maggie. I will have a go at this lovely card. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A beautiful card! Hope to watch the show you taped for the US! Congratulations Maggie on your win!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a VERY BEAUTIFUL CARD, Christina!!! I love all the different layers of dimension on it. Did you use the same color pink throughout or several different shades?I'm sorry that you had such a harried weekend! So I hope that you will have lots of time to rest up & relax this week! I hope your fur-babies are especially well behaved so you can get some rest!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Très jolie carte, j aime beaucoup le dégradé de couleurs😊

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Christina and thr shows we’re great. Well done Maggie, Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...