Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 30, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

The weather is getting better and lots of the trees are turning green again all ready to be dressed in their summer finery. I love the fine days when you can do so much more outside ... but not too hot for me as I simply melt.

The draw for yesterdays prize has been done good and early this week and the winner is ...

Margaret Wilson

would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you

I really hope you will enjoy playing with this wonderful set and please let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations Margaret. Well done. Enjoy your lovely gift I am sure you will have fun .
    Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone.
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lucky lady, Margaret. Have fun with your lovely gift.. I will be having my hip replaced on Thursday and have spent many a happy hour watching Christina's videos to keep my mind off the pain. She makes such pretty cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. E mail sent Christina - My lucky day - I will be having fun with this one

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Margaret....enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Margaret, enjoy. Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah made up for you Margaret that’s a lovely set, lovely and sunny here Christina have a lovely weekend. Love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Margaret. Happy Spring to you Christina.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...