Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 21, 2019

For You from Card Making Magic

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card has used one of the Ribbon Threader dies from Card making Magic  which are all available at Craft Stash

There are four different patterns for you to use  in the one pack.

They give such a lovely effect to your designs and with four ribbon threaders to choose from you can vary the look each time you use them. 

I have added some mulberry flowers to the bottom and sprinkled them with glitter for added sparkle

Around the flowers I have added some Tear Drop Diamante

Altogether a really special card and by varying the colours you can achieve another look to the cards you create.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. I love this card Christina... but I absolutely adore the ribbon threader dies. What a great idea. I love that you could use different width ribbon to get a different look. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the ribbon dies on pre order-cant wait to use them. Love this cardxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ilove this very pretty card Christina it’s very you I love your work thank you I think I need the ribbon dies they are so pretty
    Love June Horrocks xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Again a lovely card, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very very pretty, I just love dies like this that can be finished off with a ribbon threaded through it, one I will definitely go for....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    Another lovely card and the ribbon threader is so effective.
    Love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Christina. Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christina love the colours and the ribbon threader makes the card beautiful. Love Anne Owens

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful card Christina using your pretty ribbon threader die. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...