Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 04, 2019

Hexagon Card

Hi Everybody,

This pretty card is from the Fancy Nesting Hexagon dies by Card Making Magic and they are all available at Craft Stash

I have used Tonic Nuvo Drops to add the embellishments to it and of course it wouldn't be me with the odd flower or two .... well OK then maybe three or five

The card opens up so that you can add your sentiment or verse to the inside and it will stand unaided.

Or you could make the Easel Card Stand for it to make it extra special

It makes such an unusual focal point and I really like this card. Plus I would be very happy to get a card like this for my birthday

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

18 comments:

  1. Love this shape of card, so beautiful...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card. Love the colours you used xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Really lovely card today I love the hexagon dies... I like the colours too... and the stamp on the front says it all. Thank you again Christina for pulling my name out and to everyone who commented on my win for the Friday draw.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another pretty card .lovely die set x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Christina....tfs and have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty the shape is lovely too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love the shape of this pretty card and the stand you've made for it.
    Love Val in Spain x

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty and love the fancy frame to go with it

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the colours.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    You've given us a beautiful card today. I have used your hexagonal dies so many times, and they always cut cleanly and without effort. Thank you.
    love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card Christina. Congratulations Ann for winning the freebie.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and elegant Easel Card Stand. Love the soft colors, too.
    Hugs from Toronto
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have been wanting an hexagon die for quite a while and I love this one. I am so pleased I saw your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card Christina, the shape, the colours and of course Your signature flowers.
    Take care
    Dorothy C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful card, and love the little card stand too love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card very pleased with my dies, stamps, etc, I lost you for a bit, but im back now hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...