Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 24, 2019

Card & Gift Winner

Hi Everybody,

My apologies for no blog post yesterday but at present I have got the builders in to make things ready for my log burner and I will add the photos when it is completed, 

But there has been so much banging and drilling going on it has been impossible to film or do much work and the dust is everywhere. I was warned it was very messy so I did know it would be like this.

Anyway the draw has been done and the winner of the last Friday Freebie is ...

Sharon Brand
would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the gift will be on its way to you.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Ah well done Sharon it’s a lovely prize. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Sharon!!!! I hope you enjoy your stamp set!!!! Christina, how long will the builders be working at your house?? I hope the time goes by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Sharon......enjoy. Christina can't wait to see pics of your work..hopefully won't be too long and you can get back to normal.....how is Ruby handling it? Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...