Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

March 20, 2019

Textured background

Hi Everybody,

The background to the Oval shape has been created with white card and the Spring Summer Die and Stamp set.

The die cuts have been simply added to the card and give a beautiful patterned back drop to the stamps and coloured flowers

I have water coloured the flowers and then added the oval to the front with foam tape underneath to raise it up.

The design offers a different look to your cards in a very elegant way and is quick and easy to do as it is just die cutting all the leaves and adding them to your card.

You can use your favourite medium to create your stamped flowers and use one of the smaller ovals to cut it out and add to the main oval. Change the colours to suit your recipient and send with love.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

11 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. Oh how lovely. I wish my Mum was still alive... as this is something I would make for her. It is Fab-u-lous. Really love and feminine And I know she would've it. Thankyou . Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Christina, I too like to make backgrounds using die cuts in this way, quite different and pretty...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - like the use of leaves for the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina, another gorgeous card from you today. I've never used die cuts this way for the background but it looks so good. Thank you.
    Love Maureen xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card Christina I love your ideas
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful, thank you. Diana xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A very pretty card Christina. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina
    Such a pretty card today. I think I might give this idea a go but try using white on white. Thanks for showing us your beautiful cards
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card, very pretty.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card Christina. You always come up with different ways of using things i.e. the dies added to card and coloured. I always say I will give it a go but never seem to get round to it. x Sylvia

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...