Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 21, 2020

Clean & Simple

 Hi Everybody,

I know not everybody likes my style of cardmaking with all its flowers and flounces so especially for them I have done a really clean and simple card using the Stunning Snowdrops Channel dies.

For this card I have inked the background starting in the middle and working my way to the edges with lighter strokes of Wilted Violet.

And the added the Snowdrops cut in plain white card to the top. I have wrapped this panel with purple ribbon and a bow before adding it to the white card base.

I have used he stamp With Love from the collection and then dotted it with lilac gemstones as a finishing touch.

I think it looks really cool and I wold be happy to get this for any occasion.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. lovely card, Love it's simplicity xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards today, I love your new Dies.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Christina, but I must admit, I love your signature cards with flowers,ribbons and pearls. Thinking of you as the lockdowns increase in the UK. From Victoria in Australia I understand how difficult it is. I do hope you can celebrate Christmas though. Wishing you and your family a very Happy Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year. Thank you for sharing your amazing talent throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - the background is really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is very Christina it’s simple but very effective

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    I like and make all sorts of cards, and this is beautiful.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your cards with the flowers and flounces, but I like this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christina, love the colour and love the big beautiful bow. Take care stay safe and stay well xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A Beautiful card Christina and yes away from your usual, but just as gorgeous.
    Wishing you a Very Happy Christmas
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful card, I will be giving it a try. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card. What's not to love. The background is divine, the bow gorgeous with just the right amount of bling. The white of the flowers just pop out so nicely.
    Success!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your cardmaking style. Always beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. A simply beautiful card Christina. Gorgeous background xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. So beautiful and creative card x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Clean, simple and very pretty. Merry Christmas. Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this card. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful even in its simplicity.

    Sandi Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  18. Simple but effective card. Fresh and pretty. Feminine and elegant that still has your signature all over it. Love it.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...