Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 05, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

It has been a strange sort of day and it goes dark so early that anything that needs to be done has to be done early. So my task for today was to shampoo my carpets ready for the holiday season. Now don’t ask me why because I have no one combing  round this year. I will be going out for Christmas dinner instead and it will make a nice change from having to cook.

Christmas doesn’t really have the same ambience any more since Griff died. And I haven’t even put up a tree since then either. I know I know I am so boring but never mind  

The name for the By the Sea set that was on offer has been done and the winner this week is                 

                          Kim Cranson                             

                                           Would you email me your postal address please to                                               
 christina@card-making-magic.com 
and the pack will be in the post to you straight away 

Please let me know when it arrives with you and I hope you enjoy it..

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Never boring. This time next year will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you will hang up a stocking for Ms Ruby ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard when you lose someone, my mum died christmas time,20 years ago, but I had young children to carry on for, it does get easier as time goes on, but please be careful of your hips and knees cleaning carpets is very hard work, all that dragging don't overdo it and pay for it later. Wishing you a happier Christmas season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Kim, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done to the winner of this lovely gift. It must be awful for you Christina especially with this lockdown too, life doesn’t seem fair especially at this time of the year, take care stay safe and stay well I hope you are managing your pain. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Kim.
    It is an odd Christmas for all of us globally. Next year will be a lot more pleasant

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    Sending you hugs.
    Congratulations to Kim.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina,
    It is difficult to lose the person that you shared everything with. The empty space cannot be filled, you just learn how to deal eventually.

    Congratulations to Kim. Enjoy your beautiful prize.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

  9. hello lieve christina
    what a nice giveaway prize
    have you again for us christina
    would like to take a chance wish you a nice weekend and stay healthy love jacqueline koendering

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...