Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 19, 2020

Winners

 Hi Everybody,

Are you now ready for Christmas? I have managed .... with help .... to put up a tree because on Christmas Day I have my daughters and Grandchildren  coming for dinner. We are sticking to the rules and it is only for the one day but it will make such a difference to all of us to sit and eat together.

My eldest daughter is Vegan and so she is bringing all her own food with her. And if you remember last year I went there for a Vegan Christmas. But this year the turkey is calling for my youngest daughter and me.

I have now done the draw for the two Card Making Magic boxed kits and the names are ....

Maureen Wood 

Sherry Hay

Please would you both email me your postal address to 

                   christina@card-making-magic.com                                     

and these packs will be on their way to you straight away. But please allow for the time of year and any delays it may cause. 

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations ladies.
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Years everybody!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Christina,
    I'm glad you've managed to get your tree up and decorated, you'll enjoy Christmas Day with some of the family.
    Congratulations to Maureen and Sherry, you'll enjoy playing with these wonderful kits.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners, something to look forward to for them. Enjoy your Christmas meal with family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Maureen and Sherry, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Maureen and Sherry. Have a great turkey dinner with your family Christina. Take care and stay safe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah lovely Christina we are going to our daughters house to see the grandchildren, we are very lucky as we live really close so I am able to see the on a regular basis whether it be looking through the car window or standing at the bottom of her garden. Well done to the winners I hope everyone has a safe and happy Christmas. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas Christina, enjoy your time with your daughters andvthat lovely Turkey Dinner. Thank you for picking me in the draw. After New Year i will be on Happy Mail watch thank you.
    Have a safe and Happy Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners.
    Have a wonderful Christmas with your family Christina.
    Merry Christmas to all.
    Marie Q

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to both winners-lovely surprise just before Christmas.
    Glad to hear you have your tree up & are planning a turkey dinner with your family.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the Winners! Big Happy Dance for you! A very generous gift!

    Merry Christmas Christina to you and yours. I hope 2021 will be much kinder to you and everyone. Good Health to all. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...