Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 13, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Once again sorry for the delay on this wet and windy day but at last I am here to tell you the winner of the beautiful Hunkydory box kit from Friday. It is a lovely kit and well worth winning. But first I wanted to say sorry about the gremlins that plagued the Facebook Live that went out last week. I hope all the freeze ups didn’t spoil your enjoyment of the two demonstrations that I did for you.

But if you missed the show or you couldn’t watch properly Craft Stash have got both videos on their YouTube channel for you to view uninterrupted and I hope you will enjoy them.

So now let’s get on to the winner and the name this week is 

Ann Topp

would you email me please with your postal address and I will get it in the post to you straight away. I hope you will enjoy playing with all the goodies in the pack 

More tomorrow ....

Hugs xx



6 comments:

  1. Great to see a regular winning a lovely prize. Enjoy it Ann.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Ann. Have fun with this beautiful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Morning Christina. Ohhhh Thankyou so much Christina. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened up this morning and found my name as the winner. And thanks to everyone for your lovely comments. I can't wait till my lovely gift arrives . Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds
    PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ann, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Ann !
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...