Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 15, 2020

Delightful Daisies

Hi Everybody,

So today I am showing you the Delightful Daisies which are from the brand new Charming Channels Collection

In this card I have used a Sunray Stencil to create the backdrop and I first used the Worn Lipstick with my brush.

I moved the stencil over slightly and then brushed it again with Scattered Straw and that gives another ray to add to the overall look.

The Daisy is from the stamp set and I added it to white card and coloured it in with the Inks and then cut it out with one of the Oval dies and added it to the card with foam tape .

For the inside I have added the verse onto some white card and then layered it with pink card. The edges have been dotted with pink pearls and the sentiment is from the stamps set also
I think this is a really pretty card and would be lovely for any occasion and will fit into a standard DL envelope.

The new range is very versatile and will work with other dies from other collections and with this one I have used the Oval Nesting Frames to help me get my focal point.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

17 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, really lovely.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card and an interesting way of presenting the inside of the card. It is very appealing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another pretty card - nice to see a tall one now and again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Christina. Another lovely card made from another lovely set. I love how you mix and match everything. Thankyou Christina. Sending hugs and best wishes to everyone. Kind regards Ann Toppcards Leeds
    PLEASE STAY SAFE EVERYONE 🙏 🙏 🙏

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A very pretty card Christina. Love your sun rays background xx

      Delete
  5. Hello Christina,
    Another gorgeous card today, thank you.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Christina
    What a beautiful card and I love your colour scheme. Nice to see you back
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the daisies, such a pretty set and beautiful card Christina.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your latest collection is lovely but will have to wait till after xmas for the bank to recover! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Delightful, a very apt word for your lovely card. Many thanks Christina. Love Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina,
    a very pretty card and I love how you moved the stencil to get this great look. Do you prefer to use brushes then the sponges these days ? Hope your pain is bearable and painkillers can keep it down. Looking forward to receive my prize from the 16th of October, I never got it but it should come soon 😊 it be my only x-mas present 👍
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the daisy Christina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful, love these colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Always a pleasure to see your cards, always something to learn from you. Love this card.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...