Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

December 17, 2020

Stunning Snowdrops

Hi Everybody,

This tone on tone card is created with the Stunning Snowdrops, which is part of the Charming Channels Collection available at Craft Stash.

I cut the channel so that it was along the right side of the front and I used foam tape to raise them from the base card

The sentiment has been stamped in black with the one from the stamp set and then I have cut the edges with the thin border die and add that with foam tape too.

The sentiment and flowers have been stamped in black and then I used alcohol markers to add a bit of shading to the flowers and stems


You can use any of your favourite mediums to colour your flowers.

I added a little pale grey to the white petals and the centres of the flowers I have touched with a little yellow and the leaves green

I used a picture of Snowdrops from the internet as my guide to colouring the flowers and they do look lovely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Love the delicate snowdrops Chistina. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Beautiful card Christina

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love snowstorms a good sign spring on the way, new collection beautiful, we need some inspiration at these difficult times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    This is absolutely beautiful and so delicate. A very elegant card
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful verse for a beautiful card. Thank you so much Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Christina,
    What a beautiful card again today. Snowdrops tell us that a brighter Spring is on the way which is just what we need at the moment.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this ... I am a WOW fan.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely - So many ideas with every card.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, I also love the snowdrops.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful design. I love that you are including the inside of the card as well.
    It gives me more ideas and I love what you do
    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A lovely card Christina. When the snowdrops appear, Spring is on its way. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...