Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

June 01, 2021

Half Teardrop Vase

 Hi Everybody,

After all the waiting time for the layers of the vase to dry it is now ready to show you and I must admit that I am very pleased with the end result.

I have dressed it with faux flowers and it looks lovely in my room ... though I have not yet decided where it's permanent home will be.

I found tucked away in the back of my garage a really old ceramic plant column that used to be my mums.

 It must be at least thirty years old if not more and it was filthy with dust, dirt and spiders !!

But I am glad to say that once it was cleaned I was happy with it and when it was spray painted with the white gloss it looked amazing.

The distressed finish with the silver leaf was just what I had in mind too so I was happy that it turned out fine .

So I hope you like what I have done to show you a different way to use your die cuts, and there are many more shapes you can use to make a vase to suit your home.

And Ruby likes it too 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

14 comments:

  1. Looks beautiful - I admire your patience and talent . XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most beautiful, always lovely to try something different....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, I'm in awe of your talent. Ruby, you look good in that pose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your vase of flowers is beautiful and added to the column, it’s going to look beautiful wherever I you place it in your home. Great job!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I can't believe this vase started with cardboard...well done Christina and thank you for sharing it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christina, your vase and plant stand are very pretty, but the real star of the photo is sweet little Ruby. She's beautiful and I love her wavy fur.
    Hugs,
    Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, how adorable is this vase, Christina. Thanks for sharing your video.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Christina your vase is beautiful, you are very talented, I have never been a fan of faux flowers you have made me change my mind they look great in the lovely vase you have made. 10 out of 10.
    love
    Maria R xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good Morning Christina
    Wow I have just watched the video and Im amazed at your talent and patience the vase is amazing
    Hope you have a good day
    Love
    Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Christina ,this is amazing. Love seeing you get a bit messy and so nice to watch the video. Beautiful flowers too. Have a good day and hugs for Ruby
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful keepsake. Will try hard and make one with the help of your excellent video. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I couldn't believe how you created the vase Christina, that is certainly thinking outside the box. That's why, you are a designer and I sit and stare at beautiful projects like yours.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam mckenzie- Beautiful end result Christina, you are creating such beautiful things. Pam Mckenzie, Spain

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...