Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 29, 2021

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well and looking forward to this bank holiday weekend. Ruby and I are hoping for some good weather and then we can go out walking along the beach. It is good to be able to get out and about with her again. I am not as I was before but I am grateful for small mercies that at least I am mobile.

Sadly the winner of last weeks offering has not come forward to claim the prize and so that has now been withdrawn and will be offered again later on. 

The draw for this weeks gift from yesterday has now been done and the name this week is 

Vicki L. Phillips

Would you email me your postal address please to

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it in the post to you straight away. I would be happy if you could let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with it when you do.

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    Congrats to Vicki on winning hope you enjoy yourself.
    Hope you have a good weekend and get to enjoy your walk on the beach

    hugs
    Sharon Casey xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Vicki enjoy. Hope you Christina and all our friends enjoy today's sun. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah enjoy the weekend Christina, glad you can get out and about with Ruby. Love Anne Owens xxx well done to Vicki you have won a lovely gift have fun with it xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you can enjoy small walks with Ruby.
    Congratulations Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, Vicki! Lucky you.
    Christina, I know what you mean. It's great just being able to walk without a walker, isn't it? Hopefully, we'll both heal completely.
    Hugs, Sherry Hay

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, Vicki. Enjoy your gift!

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen-

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...