Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 18, 2020

Beautiful Easel Cards

Hi Everybody,

In the time that I have been away from crafting there has been a release of new dies from Card making Magic featuring Easel Cards and I was in no position to do them justice

The new release consisted of dies, stamps and embossing folders and the cards that they can create are really lovely

I have made very few cards to show case this collection but I hope to rectify that now that I am feeling a little better.

These two I did to show on the Craft World Live that I did with Lou Collins

The panel from the Poinsettias folder has been cut in half and each one coloured in differently.

For the top one I used Arteza Water Real Brush Pens and left the background white. Then I added it to another panel that I have embossed with the second folder  and silver card.

For the bottom card I have used alcohol markers to colour the flowers and a black one to colour the background separately.

Each gives a totally different look and the black background is so dramatic.

The verses on both are from the Christmas Verse Stamp Set 

Both have been decorated extra with Diamante from Card Making Magic  flourishes

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

15 comments:

  1. Two gorgeous cards, so glad you’re feeling a bit better, hope the benefits from the Steroid injection continue to help.
    Great photo of you with Ruby yesterday.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love the coloured embossed floral on a white background.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards made from your new release. So happy to see that you are well again, and back to crafting and blogging xxxx Lyn Nash

    ReplyDelete
  4. They look lovely, one of my favourite cards to make Christina. Glad your feeling better

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two great ideas for Christmas cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. 2 pretty cards and a good Xmas set.I have always had a problem with cosmic shimmer blue -getting it to flow at times but thought I would give a tip to anyone else using it.Instead of putting the little plastic top on I use a hat pin as a stopper -makes life much easier !!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful cards Christina, I love your flair and style, hope you are feeling a little better. Stay safe, and stay well. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Glad you are feeling more able to post and showing by showing us two veru pretty cards.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Christina, good to hear you're a little better.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully ideas. Glad you are slowly getting back in the swing of things. It will be a lot more fun for you

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Christina,
    Glad you are feeling better and you are spoiling us again with your lovely creations. Love both cards equally.Thanks for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely car Christina, a sure sign you are feeling better! Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on your new release. I’m glad you are feeling better and look forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations featuring your new collection. I understand about not feeling well. I’ve been dealing with a lung infection since the end of last year. Unfortunately, it’s drug resistant and requires long term multiple antibiotics for more than a year. I don’t particularly like taking all the medications but know I need them. It’s the not feeling well that is the most difficult. Add in the pandemic and I’ve been in isolation since March and will have to continue it indefinitely. That wouldn’t be too bad if I was able to use the time to craft but I just haven’t felt up to it. I started one project but didn’t finish it. It’s my hope as the antibiotics do their work, I will gradually begin to feel better. Enjoy you time back into crafting and I look forward to seeing what is coming. Thanks!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina
    Beautiful cards as always. I will check out your new releases as I haven't been on Craftstash for a while.
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...