Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 09, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

I am having a spate of very rude messages being left  in the comments section on the blog.
In fact they are dirty messages that are being left, sometimes thirty a day and they would be very offensive if someone was to read them. 

They are not aimed at me specifically and  the writer is “Anonymous “  so the only way to counteract this is to moderate every single comment that is left. Which means that your comments will not show up until I have read them. I know it is a pain but there is no need to add the same message three or four times

I will get round to reading them all and then they will show up for everybody to read.

I apologise if this affects you adversely but there is nothing else I can do. 

If anyone knows how to stop these messages please let me know as I am always afraid that I may miss one and it shows up on the comments section of a blog post. 

My deepest apologies to everyone should that happen and if you notice something amiss then please let me know immediately so that it can be removed. Thank you for your patience and help in solving this enormous and very offensive problem

In the meantime I have done the draw for the offering this week and the name today is ....

Karen Holmes 

if you would please can you email me your postal address to,
christina@card-making-magic.com
and the package will be on its way to you.

I hope you will enjoy playing with it and please let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx 

18 comments:

  1. Christina, no worries. I have seen posts like this on other blogs. Sorry it's happening to you as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Karen on your AWESOME prize. Big Happy Dance for you. I hope you show us something you've made. Enjoy! xo

    OMGoodness Christina. With everything else you are going through, now this. I think rude comments on anyone's site, videos, etc. are bots. I hope you are feeling better and getting some relief from your pain. It seems when it rains it pours. Sending healing energy your way. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina...what a pain, why o people do this its a pity they've got nothing better to do....

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. These people are just awful, I had to put moderator on too, because of some of the comments or people commenting. I have just pressed on the 3 dots on the side of the email and ticked report spam, I haven't had so many since, but these people have even had the audacity to become a follower! I wish I knew how to remove them from there?
    Take care.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is terrible Christina. S3nding hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Karen.
    Sorry about the nasty comments.
    Any news from your tests?

    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Karen.....Enjoy. and Christina......so SORRY you are having to deal with this.....should not be happening to such a good person and on a place like this. Hope you figure out how to stop it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the anonymous messages you're getting. I hope they'll give up and go away!
    Congrats to Karen Holmes for winning your prize!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Christina. I’m sorry to hear that such messages would be left on your blog comments and that you had to endure such awful antics!!! I do hope you can get it resolved. I hope you are doing well. Love Elaine, Dublin xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Christina,
    I'm so sorry that this is happening to you and you do whatever you think is best.
    Congratulations to Karen.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  11. perhaps disable the anynomous commenter in the comment setting will block the spam comments? https://www.techtrickhome.com/2013/03/disable-annoymous-commenting-on-blogger.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Christina, that’s not nice at all, I hope you are ok, some people mustn’t have anything better to do. Stay safe and stay well, we’ll done to Karen you have won a lovely gift.
    Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry this is happening to you. It sounds like someone has hacked your account. I would start with contacting your internet provider and if they can't help they will be able to tell you who can. There are so many bad people out there who have nothing better to do than to pick on innocent people. Hope you can get rid of this problem soon. Sheron

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Christina, sorry to hear that you’re receiving offensive messages ~ try not to let it get to you otherwise they win. Big hugs, Maggie Coleman xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm so sorry you're having this problem, Christina. I don't understand why some people have to behave like juvenile delinquents. Hopefully, they'll get tired of their little prank soon and stop.

    ReplyDelete
  16. sorry to hear you are having this problem, you are not alone, they have been targetting my blog too :( I moderate all my comments now. I only allow 'registered users' to comment, but hopefully, Blogger is onto them and finds a way to shut them down. Keep up the good work, I enjoy reading your posts, even though I may not comment often <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im sorry your having problems, but I hope you are feeling a lot better now, with your legs, and you are getting around a bit better. Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Christina
    Only just seen your post- congratulations to the winner. I'm sorry to hear that you have been having abusive comments on your blog. It's a pity that the sick people have nothing better to do with their time than to harass innocent people. If all else fails would it be worth contacting the police to see if they could give you some help and advice. I do hope that you are managing to get some treatment for your knee and hip now. Please try and keep your chin up and stay safe
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...