Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 25, 2020

Pentagon Easel for Christmas

Hi Everybody,                           

This card is created from another of the new easel dies and on some of the packages it is called the Hexagon Bauble Easel.

And I know it only has five sides so it's not a hexagon,  and we will have to blame that one on the Gremlins !!

Nevertheless it is a pretty Pentagon Easel Card once made up and just the same as the others in this collection it can be added to a full sized card if you wished.

The deer is part of the set and I have added some shading to mine and then mounted it with foam pads  to the leaves.

Another quick and easy way to create a shaped card without any measuring for you to do. Just run the dies through your machine and away you go.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. A different card shape, which I love! Very nice! Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Christmas easel card Christina..love the shape and design

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card and so was yesterday’s. They would definitely stand out from the other cards as they look so special.

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this card and I'm all for an easy way to cut unusual shaped cards without all the measuring

    ReplyDelete
  5. This latest sets of dies are great.I'm waiting delivery of 2 sets and can't wait to use them. Only wish I could afford all of them 😉xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and so creative is your card Christine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Christina,
    Hexagon? Pentagon? It's still a fabulous card and another show stopper.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I go thru phases of easel cards, have not made one in ages, so good to see some here, just might be inspired to try a few....thanks Christina, this is beautiful as was yesterday's....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is marvellous, love the dies and the made up card is beautiful Christina.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is really beautiful, thank you Christina, Am doing my exercises, ok on the Zimmer frame, have to progress to two crutches with somebody walking by my side. I will do it Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful, interesting card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another lovely card. So easy too with the die to do the hard work. Veronica Beard Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely design!I'm always looking for different shapes and different ways to fold a card, so this card ticks all the boxes.Thank you for the inspiration.
    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and I love the colours you have used
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this one Christina the shape of it is stunning. Hope you are feeling ok. Stay safe and stay well.
    Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is stunning. I love the shape
    Claire

    ReplyDelete
  17. Une jolie carte, originale 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow, I love this shape, stunning design and so elegant.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...