Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 29, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Is it me or is it colder today ? I am seriously thinking o putting the heating on coz my toes are freezing.
Or maybe it would just be quicker to put some socks on !!
Ruby doesn't care ... she has her fur to keep her warm.

This morning I have been busy with mundane household chores that needed to be done out of the way , but no more climbing on chairs for me as I don't want another damaged cartilage. 
I have to say that the injection of steroids into the knee I had don't seem to have made a lot of difference.
I started off hopeful that they would but now I seem to be back to square one again.

I have done the draw for yesterdays lovely Tonic Box Kit and this is such a lovely gift to win.
The name drawn is ...

Maggie Gardner

so would you email me please your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you straight away..

Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with the goodies when they arrive with you.

It's a Bank Holiday Weekend here in the UK so I will be back with you next Tuesday.
Try to have a good weekend and please stay safe

Hugs xx

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations Maggie. As for cold, we are having beautiful sunshine with a light breeze, although the clouds are coming down from the North to us. Autumn is definitely in the air. Keep your knee safe!
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christina so sorry you are still in pain with your knee the cold weather won’t help either it’s much cooler here too I felt freezing last night. Hope your meal went well and you enjoyed it. Well done Maggie you have won a beautiful prize. Take care stay safe Christina, love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Maggie enjoy your gift xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freezing and pouring down here as well. A hectic few days as it was our Diamond wedding on Thursday + have had lots of FB comments!family party tomorrow. Enjoy your weekend Christina. Stay warm + stay safe xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Christina,
    I'm sorry that the steroid injections don't seem to have 'done the job', when do you go back to see the Consultant?
    Congratulations Maggie - enjoy!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done Maggie, I am so envious. Keep safe Christina and all cardmaking friends, Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Maggie!
    Christina, I am so sorry that the injections haven't helped. They work wonders for me. Can you please send some of that cold weather to north Florida in the U. S. We're only out of the 90s because of rain. Will be back to the 90s in a few days. With high humidity it's like walking into a sauna when you go outside. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Maggie.
    Sorry that your knee hurts again. At least there is a solution, unpleasant as it can be.
    In Cornwall, Ontario, Canada, we are feeling the drop in temperature as well.
    Enjoy your week
    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Maggie! Enjoy!
    Take it easy, Christina, and
    hope your next appt. is more
    successful.
    Sharon Brand

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...