Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 02, 2020

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I know I am late again but it has been such a lovely day. Vickie and Dougal went for a long walk with Vickie’s friend and her dog, and Ruby decided to go for a swim. 
She chose the dirtiest, smelliest water she could find and launched herself into it.

So later I got a phone call From Vickie telling me that she was bringing home one really smelly dog. 
I filled the bath and got Vickie to carry Ruby  upstairs and dump her in the bath. 
I spent the next forty minutes scrubbing her clean and making her smell fresh again.

What a performance. And then once she has got out of the bath and I am trying to towel dry her she has the “zoomies” all over the place. She will stand on the towel though as I dry her with the hairdryer and she really likes that. 
Then after she has been fed and watered she sleeps for hours from all the excitement.
 I just wish I could go with them.

Now the draw for the Friday Freebie has been done and the name is ....

Michelle Coffey

Would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making -magic.com
and I will get the package in the post to you straight away

More tomorrow...

Hugs xx

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations Michelle. Second time this year, how lucky can you be:-)
    Enjoy the set, looks like a lot of fun.
    Are you getting better, Christina?
    Giving Ruby a bath is a big job.
    Have a great week

    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just checked inn& saw my name as the winner-thank you so much

    Michele

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...