Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 22, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody                                                                                    

It's very windy here this morning and Ruby has just gone out for a walk with Vickie and her best friend Dougal.

This evening Vickie and I are going out for a meal to my Grandsons restaurant as he has opened again this week for the first time since Lock-down and I am really looking forward to that.

So I got busy this morning and tidied around and I have now done the draw for yesterdays box kit.

These kits are such good value and have everything you need to get started.
 And they seem to be popular with all of you too.

There are several more on offer yet so please do come back and see if you can win one of those coming up over the next few weeks

The winner today is ...

Betty McAllister

would you email me your postal address please to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be in the post to you straight away.

I hope you enjoy playing with it and please let me know that you have it safely

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx




16 comments:

  1. Congratulations Betty enjoy your gift
    Christina I think I'm in love with Ruby she is so gorgeous
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful time this evening with Vickie. Congratulations Betty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina, ah Ruby and Dougal look so happy going off on their walk. Congratulations Betty, enjoy your meal tonight Christina my grandson is a chef, and he’s been back at work for about three weeks and has missed working so much, I am sure it will be busy tonight I hope it all goes well. Take care stay safe and stay well. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Betty, have fun with your prize.
    Christina, have a lovely meal out and give Ruby and Dougal a big hug x
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Betty, enjoy your goddies.
    Ruby looks mature now:-)
    Enjoy your outing and meal as well as the company, Christina.

    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your meal and I hope your grandson has managed to keep his business without any lasting problems.Have fun with your prize Betty xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your meal Christina..well done Betty

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Christina,
    Glad Ruby was out with her friend Dougal, and have a lovely meal tonight with Vicky.
    Congratulations Betty, enjoy the lovely Friday Freebie.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Betty....Enjoy. Love the pics of the dogs,,, they are so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope you have had a lovely meal out at your Grandsons restaurant, I pray all goes well for him now....Congrats Betty, have fun....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely love the doggie pic - what great friends they are ...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for your congratulations everyone. I'm a very lucky winner and will enjoy playing with the stamps, papers etc.
    This is a lovely photo of Ruby and Dougal in the car.
    I hope you had a lovely evening Christina and your knee and hip weren't too uncomfortable. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. ruby and dougal are so cute together! you sound in better spirits. hope you have found some relief.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats Betty!

    Love the picture, Christina. Thanks for sharing

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats Betty!

    Love the picture, Christina. Thanks for sharing

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...