Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 19, 2020

Bell Bauble Easel Card

Hi Everybody


Making Easel Cards can be a lot of fun as long as you don't let the making of them cause you stress. They really are easy to do and this die set makes them even easier as all the cutting and measuring is done for you.

In the new collection there are several designs for you to try but this Bell Bauble has to be my favourite.

I think it is so pretty and the ivy in the set can be used on any project that you want to try

I coloured my Ivy with two shades of green ink  and I used blue and white card to create the card itself  

This pretty bell can be added to larger cards if you wanted. Here I have cut two to add to the front of the card and added them to an embossed panel.

The ivy trials down the shape and I have dotted the bell with small pearls. They have been raised with foam tape underneath

The inside to this card has been decorated the same with a bell and ivy and I have used the new paper inserts in the collection to cover front and inside, and the Verses to add a lovely greeting.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

20 comments:

  1. 2 equally lovely cards Christina, I think the 2nd one is my favourite. Karen Holmes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two lovely cards today, it’s great that you’re blogging again!!

    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two gorgeous cards Christina just love the bell easel card

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is certainly something a bit different - very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see you posting again. Hoping the injection continues to work for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this one -another to add to my must have list 😘 .So happy to see you back in action .Don't overdo it !Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very unique and very pretty! Carolyn Rayl

    ReplyDelete
  8. 2 lovely cards. Love the easel card with bell very pretty xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Christina,
    Lovely to 'see' you, especially with a gorgeous set of new dies. Love both cards, the easel card is soooooooo good!!
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Christina.
    Love your new set of dies and EF's. Gorgeous cards.
    Glad you feeling a bit better, promise to take it easy.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like easel cards and the unique shape of this card really caught my eye. Can’t wait to see more!

    Sandra Smith
    Queen Creek

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are beautiful Christina so unusual I love them. Take care stay safe stay well xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. It never crossed my mind to handle bells this way. Love the ivy idea.
    Love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this die set. They're gorgeous cards Christina. So good to have you back. Elaine xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Two very beautiful cards I have the bell die and have made a triple easel card with it and I love it, I think I shall be making quite pleased few more.
    Thanks for brilliant more beautiful dies and stamps Christina
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, love how you used it in both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Two lovely cards.The Bell Bauble Easel Die Set is useful and gorgeous.
    Thank you, Christina, for sharing.

    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two lovely cards.The Bell Bauble Easel Die Set is useful and gorgeous.
    Thank you, Christina, for sharing.

    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such lovely cards. Makes for a wedding, anniversary, & Christmas Cards
    ColleenB. ` Tx.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...