Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

August 15, 2020

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thank you so much for all your support over what is proving to be a difficult time for me. But hopefully the changes I have made to the comments page will make a difference to the people who are leaving the rude comments.  If I say they are usually women looking for men that should give you some idea of what they are like and as I said they are not aimed at me personally.

 We will get through this challenge together, what with Pandemics and rude people, bad legs and hips !! But I have done the Friday Freebie for the next six weeks so some really beautiful box kits will be on offer. As I have said before it doesn’t matter if you have won in the past you can still enter each week and try again for whatever is on offer. 

I am happy to send the pack to you wherever in the world you are at my expense and all I want you to do is enjoy the prize that you have won.  

The draw for this week has been done and the name is ...

 Carmen Ciubotariu

Please would you send me your postal address to 

christina@card-making-magic.com 

and your prize will be on its way to you

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



9 comments:

  1. I left a comment yesterday but cannot understand why it is not showing...I did get a message up about being monitored, what do I do to change this that I can still follow you Christina....Thanks & luv Ursula ????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Carmen on your wonderful Win! Big Happy Dance for You. Please show us something you've made from your prize. xo

    Good Morning Christina:) You know, I was thinking that perhaps your computer had picked up some spyware or malware or other virus and "maybe" you could have a computer tech check it out and see if there is anything they can do to help you out with your situation. Just a thought. In the meantime, I'll continue to send positive, healing energy your way. Enjoy your day Dear Lady. Big Hugs. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Carmen, enjoy your box of goodies.
    Glad you found a way to deter the intruders,Christina.
    I hope you are feeling a little better.
    Much affection
    Christine xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Christina,
    Sorry you are still having trouble with your hip and leg, and I hope the stupid messages stop soon.
    Congratulations to Carmen.
    Maureen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the winner!What a lovely surprise!Thank you so much, Christina, for your generosity.I have just sent you my address.

    Stay safe and healthy
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats Carmen.......Enjoy your goodies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry you had to put up with that Christina. Hope everything will be ok for you now
    Faye Baker xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Christina, I just got an lovely email from Craft Stash. What beautiful sentiments expressed by a company. You truly must be a special loved person as well as an exceptional card maker. I do love dogs but I'm more a mad cat lady. Anyway, special thoughts to you, hope you are soon feeling much better with your knee and hip. Love from Melbourne, Australia where we are in Stage 4 lockdown, no going out

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sorry to hear that you're having such problems with the blog - it really is such a shame that people have nothing better to do. I imagine that it's some kind of automated system that targets popular blogs to try to capitalise on their large following - after all, based on your description of the posts, why would anyone think this was the place for it? Anyway, don't let it get to you - your loyal followers will bear with you and, if the rude coomments sneak through, we'll just ignore them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...