Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 21, 2022

6x6 Flower Box with Perfect Flowers Stamp Set

 Hi Everybody,

The other day I added a photo of the 6x6 Flower Box but in that one I added some silk flowers and of course the box would not then fold flat.

But for this one I have used the Perfect Flowers Die & Stamp Combo that were designed to work with this new collection.

And this of course works as it should and folds flat, and it will fit into a standard sized envelope for you to post to your recipient

This colour scheme is pink and lilac and it looks so soft and gentle together, and I have coloured the flowers to blend in with the box too.


This is the box with the silk flowers and it is very pretty. I even added in some pink feathers as well.

The video will show you how to put this 6x6 size together and I will be bringing you the A5 one soon.

I also plan on doing a video using just the flower stamps and dies and showing the making of a card instead of adding them to the box

So I hope you will join me for that and I hope you enjoy this latest video with the new Flower Box Collection.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

6 comments:

  1. Good Morning Christina. This is such a lovely card. And who wouldn't love to receive a gorgeous box of flowers.. I love this. Thankyou .
    Sending hugs 🤗 and best wishes to everyone.
    PLEASE STAY SAFE 🙏 🙏 🙏
    Kind regards Ann Toppcards in Leeds

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful I'm waiting for mine to arrive from craftstash and I can't wait, thank you Christina for such a beautiful collection ❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Christina. Excellent video, thank you. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card - I love the irises :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent video, I love the tip about the hair straighteners
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so beautiful Christina. I love this. Thanks for sharing x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...