Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 17, 2022

Facebook Live

 Hi Everybody,

I hope you will be able to join me tomorrow with Lou Collins as we have a Facebook Live going out at 12-30. using the new Flower Box Dies.

 I have added a video on how to put together the 6x6 box and I have another one for you on Monday when I make  one in delicate pink and lilac colours.

But in tomorrows show I will be showing you how I put this one together and the colours of this make it look totally different.

There are sure to be some good prizes for you to win and lots of information that you may find useful so please pop along and watch and leave your comments as you do.

You will be able to watch on YouTube as well as Facebook, and also I think you can catch it on Craft World too.

So we look forward to seeing you  and hope you enjoy it

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina
    That looks amazing and love the colours too- so different. Will try and watch tomorrow. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation Christinia...love the colours and a great design

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Christina I'm really looking forward to watching tomorrow and I will keep my fingers crossed that I win something 😊
    Take care crafty hugs
    Sue 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep safe Christina. I have to take care tomorrow (Friday) as here in the South West the weather is very bad so will have a day at home crafting. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...