Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 16, 2022

Altenew Feathered Lilies

Hi Everybody.

I have been bust doing videos today and completely lost my self in the process. It is only now that I have looked at the clock and realised just how late in the day it is getting.

Ruby will be in later from playschool (Doggy Day Care) and then it will be feed me time.

So I will quickly add this post showing a card that I create with the Feathered Lilies from Altenew.  This was the Craft Your Life Kit for January and I love the size of this die.

This is an A5 card and so you can get some idea of how large the die is as it fills the front of this card perfectly.  I love big statement dies.

This is the same floral stamp set just different colours.

The flowers are raised on foam tape for dimension and the water colouring on both cards is done with Arteza Water Colour paints and paper.

Each in their own way is a very pretty card and I really enjoyed making them 

More tomorrow ...
Hugs xx
 

4 comments:

  1. Both cards are beautiful , Christina. Thanks for sharing.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my these are gorgeous, lovely coloring and terrific backgrounds!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...