Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 12, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Thanks for joining me again today and thank you for leaving your comments. And also for adding your full names. If your full name is not there then maybe that's why you didn't win !!  And remember that until your comments have been moderated by myself then they will not show up so please don't add them two or three times. Surplus comments are deleted 

 Its still wet and windy here and forecast to be like this all weekend.  It will be time to chill inside in that case and hope it gets better next week.  

Ruby and I went for a walk in Witch Wood the other day and there are lots of Snowdrops in bloom in there and it looked lovely as we walked though. But it was very muddy.

The draw for the beautiful Peace on Earth die and stamp set has been done  and the name this week is ...

Ethne Gloss
would you email me your postal address please to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will post it to your straight away.

I hope you enjoy playing with the set and having a good old browse through the magazine too. 

Please let me know that you have it safely.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

5 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, thank you for explaining that you have to approve the comments, I have tried for a few weeks but always hit issues, this week it all looked good but my comment did not show so I was one of the guilty ones sending multiply comments. We were away in our caravan had a fantastic week away with our two dogs, but a gusty journey home but no rain, luckily I was not towing. Clare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh WOW, thank you Christina - I am thrilled to have won this special Peace on Earth collection and will certainly put it to good use.
    Kind regards
    Ethne Gloss

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Ethne, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Ethne you have won a lovely gift and magazine. Weather is wet and windy here too Christina. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to Ethne. Enjoy your beautiful prize.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...