Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 27, 2022

Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Another weekend is with us and for some of us it will be a lovely time. But for others it will be hell.
I am thinking specifically of my friends in the Ukraine.
 One is Olga Direkterenko. Olga is one of the co-brands with Craft Stash and she has a YouTube channel with beautiful designs to share. 
The other is Yana Smakula. Yana and I were on the Spellbinders design team and we spent some time together in Phoenix on the Spellbinders retreat 
My thoughts and prayers are with you all everyday.
  I hope that this is resolved quickly for you and you can enjoy life again in peace.

In the meantime, on a more mundane note, I have done the draw for Fridays offering and the name this week is 
Lin Duke
please can you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and it will be on its way to your straight away. 

Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you enjoy playing with the  set.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your prize Lin. Christina -I pray your friends and all the people are kept safe from all the trauma.It's a nightmare for all and scary that it may get worse. Crazy world .Take care Love and a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Lin, enjoy. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...