Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 19, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all having a good weekend. I was out early this morning with Ruby and just as we got back home it started to snow. Not a sight we see very often in Blackpool as it doesn't stick around in the sea air. But we had the high winds and very rough sea yesterday and we stayed in all day out of harms way.

So today the draw for the Bauble dies has been done and the winner today is ... 

Maureen Wood

Please would you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to your straight away.
Please ley me know that you have it safely and I really hope yo enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


2 comments:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...