Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

February 05, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

It's wet and windy here today .... so a usual kind of Saturday. And unless it quietens down a bit Ruby will not be getting a long walk. It will be time to snuggle up near a cosy fire and watch some TV for a while. 

Thank you for joining in with the Friday Freebie each week and if you are new here then welcome. and you may find this information helpful.

This freebie is done each week with some lovely gifts on offer, so be sure to come back and take a look each Friday, as there is a different one each week.
Should you wish to visit on other days as well that would be really good.
Leave me a comment to let me know you have been.

There are only two things I ask of you if are adding your comment, firstly leave your full name.
The reason for this is simply to keep it fair for everyone. Should there be two or three people with the same first name then it is easier to identify the real winner if I have both first and and last names.  
Secondly please let me know that the gift has arrived with you safely

So to be in with that chance please make sure that you comply ...  not nicknames or initials your FULL NAME.  If the full name is not shown then you will not be entered into the draw.

I don't mind where you live, I am happy to post the gift to you at my expense, it doesn't matter if you have won in the past, you do not need to have a blog,  you just add your name and that is it. Simples!! Once you have added your name then you will need to check if it is shown as the winner and then you will be invited to send me an email with your postal details in it.
For your safety please DO NOT add personal details here as the world and his wife will be able to see them.

The winner for this weeks offering

Jean Marmo

Please email me your postal address to 
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get it in the post to you. I hope you enjoy playing with it and please let me know when it arrives with you

Have a good weekend everybody

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, I seem to have got through ok
    this week so great, enjoy your weekend & keep crafting, you have to now you have a beautiful new craft room x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Jean! Enjoy your prize!

    It's windy here too, but it's a sunny day. No chance of going for a walk today at -22. I watched TV for a while, but now I will organize some craft stuff. I hope tomorrow will be a warmer day here in Toronto and there, and Ruby will have a long walk.

    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Jean, enjoy. I was a little late in submitting the Friday Freebie but will keep on trying. Thanks for all you do for us Christina. Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christine and Ruby,
    I know that Ruby likes her little walk abouts but the picture you paint of a warm cozy fire and some quiet time sounds like heaven to me. Hope you and Ruby have a wonderful day however you spend it and congratulations to Jean M for winning this weeks freebie... Cheers all. Kathy O.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...