Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 02, 2022

Altenew & Arteza

Hi Everybody,

This lovely card is created with the Altenew Project Life kit from last year and I have layered each of the  floral die cuts with foam pads to give added interest.

I love the subtle colours of the flowers and the background and I did an ink smooshing effect with Speckled Egg and Antique Linen Distress Inks to give me the gradient look.  

 I added the panel to a 3-D embossing folder from another kit and I was very happy with this look once it as fully dried.

The sentiment strip is from Craft Stash and is one of their new Creative Craft Products called 
Ultimate Ribbon Sentiments

I dotted it with orange sequins to tie in with the flowers and the look is very pretty. The finished cards is 6x6 and it would suit any occasion if you swapped out the sentiment.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

 

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, I love Altenew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH wow, very pretty card...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my that is just lovely! pretty embossing and lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely beautiful, & so useful, I love the colours and the sentiment strip is perfect, don't know how you do it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, such a pretty card! beautiful work Christina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Christina, a lot of work has gone into that card. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...