Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 12, 2022

Butterfly Gatefold Card

 Hi Everybody,

This very pretty card is created with the 5x7 Butterfly Trails die set and shows you yet another way that you can create the gatefold design for your cards.

I have combined mine with some lovely paper from the Daisy Mae paper pack and I am very happy with the finished look.

The "Bling" that I have added to the bodyline is some that I have had for years and it is in my stash just waiting to be used.

These butterflies are the perfect opportunity 

Gatefold cards always look more complicated than they are and so I hope this doesn't put you off if you are new to card making, 

The video will show you what to do to make this style of gatefold and there is another way in another video that is in my YouTube Playlist for Butterfly Trails 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

3 comments:

  1. I just love butterflies and therefore besides flowers they appear frequently on my cards, so this set goes down a treat with me...love all your cards Christina....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you have said Christina the butterfly collection is very versatile. All the cards are lovely. I must admit that I am trying to stop buying anything at the moment as my craft room is getting overloaded and I really must re use some older dies. Its certainly a challenge LOLx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Christina, love the blue.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...