Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 09, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

Sorry for the delay in posting the winner but I have had a busy weekend Spring Cleaning. I have all sorts of gadgets to work with and this weekend I have had them all out and got stuck in. From shampooing carpets to window vaccing and everywhere is now sparkling,  and I am happy with it all.

In between all that I have taken Ruby out to the park and Witch Wood for her walks and I have done all my shopping  and washing too. So it's been non stop 

But at long last the draw has been done and the name this week is ....

Anne Owens 

Please would you email your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to you.

Be sure to let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx


5 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Anne 💛

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Anne, enjoy. Christina, you have certainly worked hard this weekend. I like the satisfaction when you know it all has been done and you can see it too. Have a good rest now, you deserve it. Take care, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Christina, and thanks everyone xx love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Ann, & well done Christina you deserve a glass win & your feet up x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...