Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 10, 2022

Charity Shop Cards

H Everybody,

I have been making cards to refill my Charity box and once it is full it will go to the RSPCA which is near where I live. 

I send them all my cards so that they can sell them to raise money and they are always very happy to receive them.

I made twelve altogether and these are some of them.

They have different techniques on them and I have also used up some of my left over die cuts to fill them up. 

For this card I have used an ink smooshed background and both die cuts are rom Tonic

The sentiment on this card is from my own range and the flowers are cut from what was a free gift with a magazine.

On this inked background I have added some script with a Spellbinders stamp that I have had for years. 

This is always a good way to use up scraps and it benefits the charity shop at the same time ....
 win win !!

And I always feel better once I have taken them to the shop.
For this card I have used the left over piece of script background from the previous card and added this at an angle.

The flowers are from a really old Altenew stamp set that I have also had for years and they look really delicate on this card.

Another thing I have decided to challenge myself to, and that is to use up older stamps, dies, stencils and embossing folders that have been forgotten for  long time.

Apart from bringing out new collections in my own range, I am not going to buy any new goodies for the rest of the year, though I must admit to having the weakness of subscribing to the Altenew Craft Your Life kit each month.

So all these cards will be added to cellophane bags, along with envelopes, and taken to my local charity shop and I now have over 100 in my box ready to go.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Christina and a great way to use up scraps, I keep telling myself that I must use my older stash but just keep forgetting must be old age 😂

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea for the RSPCA, I make and donate cards to Cancer Associations ie. Breast Cancer, etc....one way to help others by donating these cards we constantly make, just because.....I second you in the not buying Christina, my craft room is bulging at the seams....Good Luck...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Christina
    You make such beautiful cards so I bet they are thrilled to receive them and also it's for a very worthy cause. With the amount of cards you make I should imagine it doesn't take you long to fill your box. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards and what a great idea of what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So kind you are Christina to give your cards to charity and so kind giving your time to we crafters. Thank you so much, Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these cards are equally as beautiful, love how you can think of so many different designs, I struggle with this when making cards, the charity will be so pleased with your wonderful donation. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for my Friday gift it arrived today, and I love it. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...