Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 11, 2022

Lovely in Lace

Hi Everybody,

Today I am sharing a card created from a collection that was released six months ago and is the
Lovely In Lace Collection

I also did a video for Craft Stash using this die set and so I am including that here also

It is a lovely collection that allows you to thread ribbon through the die sets for an added touch to your designs.

There are four sets in the collection for you to choose from and I hope you enjoy the video


This card uses one of the flowers dies and it is really pretty, but there are lots of other things that can be done with these dies.

Once you start to play and the old imagination gets to work I am sure that you will come up with lots for your self. 

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards .today and I've also just seen the lovely charity cards. Take care - Love and a hug xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful dies, lovely designs and pretty cards. I really like the ribbon threading on the pink card. I enjoyed the video as always. Thanks for sharing, Christina.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Christina so delicate and pretty. Love Anne Owens xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous dies and gorgeous designs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards Christina. Very nice dies. Hoping to get some soon if NEC going ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. very pretty, beautiful, I love butterflies. Many thanks Diana Lawton xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...