Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 23, 2022

Layered Florals

Hi Everybody,

I promised my self to start using older dies and stamps that I have in my "stash"  and that is particularly the case with my own collections .

 So for these cards I have used the Layered Florals die and stamps that I brought out in the original Christina Collection that started this whole adventure

I have mixed the dies with an older embossing folder and some leaves from the Rose Flurries die set and turned them into this slimline card.

I water coloured the stamped images and used the matching dies to cut them out and then added them to my card with foam pads to give some depth.

For this one I used the A2 size and added these flowers to an embossed panel and then hand drew a border around the edge of the panel with a fine liner pen.

The leaves have been tucked in behind the flowers and the finished result is a very petty card

Altogether a good play time and I am really happy with all the cards I made. These are just two of them.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx



6 comments:

  1. Elegant and lovely card.
    Stay safe and healthy.
    Carmen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both so pretty, great arranging of the flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny how we forget those we items we loved and had to buy and go onto new, when we have the beauty already in our stash. Fabulous cards Christina.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Christina
    These are two very pretty cards- I especially like the second one. I have these sets so you have inspired me to give them another go. Take care
    Hugs and best wishes
    Jenny C xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...