Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

May 28, 2022

Winner

Hi Everybody,

The weather is gorgeous here today and this afternoon I am getting dressed up to go to a wedding. Ruby will be staying overnight with her doggy day care lady Sally along with Dougal, and so Sally will have her hands full especially with her own two dogs as well.  We will pick our dogs up tomorrow and bring them home.

So in the meantime the draw has been done and the name this week for that lovely Secret Garden Kit is

Margaret Wilkie

Please can you email me your postal address to
christina@card-making-magic.com
and I will get the pack in the post to your straight away.

Please let me know that you have it safely and I hope you will enjoy playing with it.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winner.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Margaret, enjoy the wedding Christina, love Anne Owens xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Margaret, enjoy. Diana Lawton

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...