Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 05, 2023

Beautiful Easy Cards

Hi Everybody,

Thanks you if you joined us on the Craft Stash Facebook Chat page yesterday for the introduction of the Warm Florals Paper Pack. 

This card has been created using just the pack and it is a really lovely set of papers and sentiments.

The Washi paper is so easy to use and I have used such a lot of mine to add to my designs.

The price is really good on Craft Stash too and you can get the whole kit and make beautiful cards right away. 

No dies are needed to get started.

The card in the pack is strong enough to make a complete base card from as I have done in this example to the left.

Just fold it in half and it makes the perfect DL size ready to be decorated with all the papers, toppers, ribbons and sentiments you want .

This is a pack that I have really enjoyed working  with and I still have pieces left over hat I can do even more with on other projects.

More tomorrow ...

Hugs xx
 


4 comments:

  1. So Lovely, such pretty florals, like the soft colors and gold touches too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely set Christina, the cards you have made are beautiful. Love Anne Owens x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful set. Love flowers. Wonderful cards Christina x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...