Beautiful Card Designs Made Easy

October 22, 2023

Ruth Scott- Winner

 Hi Everybody,

Yesterday my family and I all met up in Blackpool because we had tickets to see “ Elephant Man” at the Grand Theatre. We have had them for weeks and all ten of us were really looking forward to it. Our plan was to see the play and then go for a meal afterwards and have a good get together. 

Vickie and I took the dogs to our dog sitter for the day and off we went. We struggled to find somewhere to park, but eventually we found a space and then rushed through town to get there on time. Everybody else was already there and waiting for us.

But once we got into the theatre we found out that ….. the play had been cancelled !! What ?? Apparently the cast are all sick and couldn’t perform, but we would get our money back.

We were so disappointed and we had to go the the box office to make our claim. I can’t tell you how we all felt after looking forward to it for so long. Still I hope the cast get better soon.

As for me ….. well I have now done the draw for the Seashells pack from Friday and the name today is

Ruth Scott

Would you send me your postal address please to 

christina@card-making-magic.com

and I will get it sent to you straight away. The little glue bottle pin will be inside the pack too.

Please be sure to let me know that you have them ok and I hope you will enjoy playing with the gift.

,More tomorrow…

Hugs xx

1 comment:

Please leave me a message to say you have been ...